FINALLY! Super Mario Bros. obsession

Gege

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fabulous x's a bazillion + three stimulus packages. Absolutely unbeatable.

:cheerExactly what I was thinking.. This is truly fabulous! I really hope I don't mess up and let my kids see me looking at this afghan! :cheer

OH MY GOSH!!!.......my mouth is hanging open......I am drooling......shaking my head in unbelievable amazement....there are no words......this is truly a work of art......wow oh wow...if anyone has not done Tunisian crochet you have NO IDEA of how much work went into this.......I bow to your crochet queen-ness.....when my 4 kids were all younger {they are all in their 30's now} they and I were all addicted to Super Mario.....you truly SCORED and captured it!......again I shake my head in amazement......you are the crochet QUEEN!!! I am humbled......you did superb...have a great day

Ronda

oh Gege - that is awesome! The only graph blanket I made was the Army one and let me tell you how that was only 3 colors and do not want to even think about doing another so I can only imagine all the work involved in this intricate masterpiece! Your husband is indeed a lucky man! Grats on the blanket!

IMHO that's one of the most amazing blankets I've seen in a while. (No offense to anyone)

.....and if you don't get a diamond or something REALLY nice from hubby I'd threaten to sell it on Ebay. :devil

Amazing!! I showed it to my boys and they wanted to know when I was going to make something like that for them:lol Ya right, I started a zebra graph afghan and it is now alot of tiny little balls, just couldnt keep my place on the chart. Did more ripping than crocheting, so they will just have to look at your pictures and be happy:yes

OH MY GOSH! Your husband is so lucky! I love this afghan.. Wow.. is all I can say! I loved playing Super Mario Bros. as a kid so this is like the Mona Lisa to me lol.. ;) You did a super job on it! :cheer:clap:cheer

That is amazing-and I am NOT showing my hubby!

If you are planning on showing the Nintendo Magazine, make sure you don't have to send the actual afghan. I know I read in one of the gamer mags that they will not return the item you send. I wanted to make an graph-gan for Assissns Creed, and read that they keep the item. It may not be the Nintendo Mag, it might just be the X Box Mag...but I'm sure you would never send that to any magazine!

You deserve an nice dinner out at a VERY expensive resturant!! :lol

Gege, you are my hero, that blanket is amazing..........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! i love it... talk about talented!!!!

Archived