Aloha from Hawaiian lei maker

wongc015

Aloha, here in Hawaii, we present a lei in honor of the recipient's birthday, graduation, dinner, award, you name it. I have developed many very easy 1-hour or less, lei patterns using mostly the chain stitch. We are not talking fuzzy garland here, these are made to look like the real flower in color and type of petal. Hope to hear from some of the other avid crocheters. Mahalo nui loa.

opps. this is the first time I've joined a forum. thanks for the reply. I don't know if this falls into the category of advertising, but I have written two books that are available on Amazon, "Fancy Hawaiian Lei in Crochet" and "Hawaiian Lei in Crochet"

my dad was from Michigan before he came to Hawaii in the 40's, married my mom and had 4 daughters. been to the Miller/Bailey family reunion in Michigan in August, loved the climate, and the people are so nice and friendly.

Aloha! thank you for the warm and friendly greetings from all of the the world and US! Would you mind if I asked for your help. I am looking for a crochet pattern for a LION and a DINOSAUR. I would like the type that is all in one piece (baby friendly), using increases and decreases, rather than the type where each foot, ear, head, is attached separately, if possible. I know this will not be easy to find. Thanks very much

aaaaaai would love to learn how to do that please pm me and let me know if its something you can teach me to do. And

Welcome from WV. here hope you enjoy being here its alot of fun and I enjoy the trading, and swaps so hello and enjoy:yay:welcome

Archived