'ville abbreviations...?

I haven't been around here long, but I noticed that everyone seems to use various abbreviations for things.. DH and DD... HH? I don't know. Anyway.. I was wondering if someone could enlighten me as to what these mean and where they came from.

Thanks!

If you click about on FAQ you can read a lot of things about the Ville that might answer your questions. There used to be a place that listed all of the abbreviations, but I don't know exactly how to get to it. Maybe someone else here can direct you.

DH means darling husband

DD darling daughter

DS darling son

HH- I'm not sure if it is helpful husband, horrible husband or none of the above!

:manyheart

Name of a book by Debbie Stoller's ......

Stitch 'N B_tch crochet....The Happy Hooker. I could be wrong though. :)

Thanks for all the help, and thanks Gran for the link to that other thread. I had tried looking a little bit, but not hard enough I suppose.

I think I made up HH. haha.

Well now I feel better. I had a feeling it was something to do with husband and kids or something... just wasn't totally sure. Thanks again!

HH = happy hooker?

There's a comment I want to make about this one.. but I feel that it might break some forum rules... :devil heheh

There's a comment I want to make about this one.. but I feel that it might break some forum rules... :devil heheh

My DH wants me to be happy, so he doesn't complain about my yarn & projects taking over the house. As he puts it, that makes me a happy hooker :hook He loves the looks he gets from people when he says that his wife is a hooker. :lol Weird guy but I love him.

My DH wants me to be happy, so he doesn't complain about my yarn & projects taking over the house. As he puts it, that makes me a happy hooker :hook He loves the looks he gets from people when he says that his wife is a hooker. :lol Weird guy but I love him.

Hahhaah that's really funny. Sounds like a good guy :D

Archived