A bunch of things

Daugherty4inNC

Okay I decided to put this here because it is a conglomeration of things that I have made. I have made tons more stuff but most of it I have given away with never a thought to take a picture of it. It wasn't until I found this website that I started taking pictures of things I made. I am still trying to track down the owners for some of the stuff I gave away to get pictures of it. Might even make them model it...:lol Anyway here is what I have pictures of. This is the first time I have ever shown my work to someone other than my family or the person receiving it so try not to be too brutal. :P

th_PA141874.jpg

th_PC011969.jpg

th_PC011986.jpg

th_PC031989.jpg

th_PC102000.jpg

th_PC102008.jpg

th_PC102010.jpg

th_PC102027.jpg

Don't worry, we're not "brutal" here. We're all very supportive and encouraging! You're projects look great and I love the color combinations you use. I know what you mean about the picture taking. I only started "documenting" my completed projects in 2008 and there are so many things floating around that never got their picture taken. :P

thanks for sharing ! Your works are really nice ! I started taking pics awhile ago. Here is what I did....I keep one photo book of things I crocheted .On the back I write where the pattern came from.Sometimes its nice to go back and look and maybe make the same thing again. (because I forget!!! :lol)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, I'm going to be brutal. I loved everything you posted. Your work is great. I haven't taken pictures in the past of my work. I don't think I could track any of it down to take pictures as I've probably forgotten what it is. One item that I do remember has gone to "Baby Afghan Heaven" or wherever worn out baby afghans go to. My little great niece who is now 22 years old loved the baby afghan I made for her when she was born that she wore it completely out. She not only slept with it all the time but had to take it with her wherever she went much to the chargrin of her parents. Keep sharing with us. We love it. :manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

Archived