Portable Yarn Organizer

onfire4Jesus

That is very nice but I think the price is a bit much (ok, i admit I'm a tightwad). Hmm, idea get those plastic canisters at Dollar Tree and either rubberband them together (with those super-sized rubber bands) or sit them in a box. Here's a picture of one of the canisters I bought for $1 to hold my yarn

thanks for all the input. i thought it was nice cuz it held 6 skeins at one time ... like for doing graph ghans and projects that use different colors a lot.

boksie, i've also done what you did too.

thanks for all the input. i thought it was nice cuz it held 6 skeins at one time ... like for doing graph ghans and projects that use different colors a lot.

boksie, i've also done what you did too.

That's exactly what I purchase mine for! It's awesome for graphs!

oh thats great its alot like the bag i have the one draw back to the bag is if your in the progress of using any of the yarn in the bag in other words in the middle of a project or not ready for a color change etc the item is attached to the bag and you cannot get the yarn out it sounds like this storage unit may have that feature that is needed thank you for sharing

• 9 months later...

Sharon, I am having a very hard time finding this particular container. could you please email me and let me know what is the manufacturer of this container, ie Rubbermaid, etc. and how big it is or what the SKU # is, I see a little of it on the white label on the side I think.

HELP PLEASE

Monie

mnuckles@verizon.net

325-442-3030

I live in Ballinger Texas. you can call me collect anytime. thanks in advance for your help.

Archived