What I've been Crocheting over the weekend...

heart

yarnbag.jpg

This is the Yarn Bag. It's made with Lion Brand Suede in teal, gifted to me by craftimama in the Hooked On Crochet Swap just yesterday. TY!!! Juli! ;) It is available to you if you are in Lisa's Designs group on ravelry, it's a CAL, and the pattern is only available there in a download. The group is for people who love Lisa Gentry's designs. It was fun to make. It calls for an M hook. I'm not used to the really big size, but it was fun. The gerber daisy I already had, I bought it at Michaels a few weeks ago and thought it looked good on the bag.

mypippahat.jpg

This hat I'm in love with. I make hats for everyone I know, but never for myself, and I never wear them. Well, not any more, I'll definately be wearing this. :D It worked up quick and is really fun. The brim is just big enough and is floppy. The pattern can be found here...Pippa Wilson ~ Cloudy Crochet There's also a baby hat very similar to this one. I think I'll make a matching/coordinating one for my baby. It's nice to make something for your self everyonce in a while. :D

Thanks! I kinda look goofey, but my husband can't seem to take a picture with out cutting off half the hat. :) So I took it myself. The hat didn't photograph well just laying flat and I don't have a hat form for photos.

Thank you all. I'm going to make this hat for a few people in my family, my 16 yo. cousin came over last night and went nuts. She loved the bag and the hat. They work up quick and I'm thinking will make great gifts.

Love the hat!! Looks great on you too!! A few years ago I went "hat crazy" crocheting/knitting hats. I just didn't feel I looked good in them so they sat in a plastic tote container until just a few weeks ago. I donated them to our St. Vincent de Paul Society. At least the homeless will get good use out of them!!

Love the hat!! Looks great on you too!! A few years ago I went "hat crazy" crocheting/knitting hats. I just didn't feel I looked good in them so they sat in a plastic tote container until just a few weeks ago. I donated them to our St. Vincent de Paul Society. At least the homeless will get good use out of them!!

Good for you! We should have a charity hat a long to see how many we can make in a certian amount of time, then donate them to a charity. That would be fun.

Archived