Free buttons for your blog

Veronika

Veronika, I love what I am seeing here. I am quite ok with crochet but when it comes to blogs and buttons I am all thumbs so without much ado could I please request you to make one for my just started blog? My blog's name is threadsfrom India ..I would like anything with threads on a saffron,white and green background(my flag colours)

I think I am number 11 (if I am wrong then I am week at counting too :) )

Hugs

Vims

edited to add that I am indeed number 10:) :blush and I am weak at spellings too???!!

Ooooh India!! one of the places on my "must visit" list :clap

I hope you like this button... it´s too small to see but those are yarns in the colours of your flag :)

threadsfromindia.jpg

UFS! This was a lot of work! but also fun :) Glad to help !! :manyheart

All I have to do is save it from here and upload it in my blog right?

Glad you like it!! yes, sweetie, just that, if you have any doubts PM me :)

Syl: you always have my best creations :hug

Mel: I´m SOOORRY!! :) (your name is not used here in Spain, I bet you can tell that already lol)... here you have it again :D

mel2nsluvscrochet2.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am just now checking this thread...I LOVE the button! I just happened to be scanning through old posts on my blog and saw your comment! You are soo sweet to make this button for me, I would never have gotten around to trying to learn how. :hug

:ty

hi are you still making buttons for others? i would so love to have one to add to my blog, could be anything doing with crochet, or even a thunderbird as that is my name on the blog as well as here. thanks so much, if ya can do it, that will be awesome, if not i understand. thanks again:manyheart

• 5 months later...

Are you still making buttons? i just set up my blog today and would love something on it for a crochet button, i don't care what surprise me :):elle

thanks so much if your still doing this

Archived