Free buttons for your blog

Veronika

Hey there!

I´ve learnt so much and have had so much fun here that I´d like to offer you something in return... so... since I´m better at graphics than I am at crocheting (sadly true)... I´m offering buttons.

To make it fair I will offer buttons to those with 40 or more posts in the forum. And I will offer 10 buttons (in case I get a too many requests... but don´t worry, if you come late I will offer more soon!).

If you have something in mind, please try to be specific. Also.. do you have any picture you want on it? then post the link to it here, please.

Do you have some colours in mind? what text do you want on it?

Size? (the common size is 100*31 but you want something bigger? you want a square (50*50)...

Let me know all you have in mind so I can make something you will really like.

PLEASE when you post your request, numerate yourself (if you are the first to request, then 1.. if you are the second then 2 and so on )

Thank you!!

Hugs

Veronica

PS: Admins/mods: hope this is the right place to post this, if not, please move it :) Thank you!

WOO HOO, I think I might be the first to ask for a button. 1. something small like 50 x 50. Thank you for offering this. I like purple for my blog and anything that represents crocheting or cats...how about a cat crocheting? LOL

my blog is:

www.melscrochet.blogspot.com

Thank you so much!!:manyheart:hook

I'd love to have a button. I guess I'm #2? :) The common size is peachy keen. I don't really have anything specific in mind....bright colors are great. Something kinda cute that fits with my blog. So sweet of you to offer this to folks here. I'm just happy to have learned enough to edit the template on my blog. Haven't tried buttons yet. :)

Hugs! Juli

I've tried a ton of times to make one from a photo of my daughter and I just can't figure it out... I'd be happy to email the pic - I want it of just her eyes. I'd be most greatful!

And I think I'm #3.

#5 Oh I would Love one that says Laynas Blog.

Black Background with Gold Lettering..........

Thanks So Much I appreciate you doing this as I have wanted to get one.

:hug

Here they are... hope you like them, if you want any changes, let me know :)

Also, remember to upload to your own hostings as I delete old files often and you´ll get a red cross..

Mel2nsluvsCrochet:

mel2nsluvscrochet.gif

craftimama:

craftimama.gif

Me&P: sent you a PM with my email :)

dixieredhead:

dixieredhead.gif

Layna (made 2 versions, don´t know if this is what you have in mind):

layna2.giflayna1.gif

Smooches!

Veronica

:manyheart

Here you have your request Me&P :) Hope you like it :D

mep.gif

Remember to keep the image as a gif file, or the transparence will go away :)

craftimama: yours has transparency too, so keep the image as gif (instead of jpg).

:manyheart

Thanks Veronika for letting me request one! Let's see I am #6 I believe. A standard size buttton will be perfect and I have no idea about design. I like books and making toys and the outdoors. Here is my blog link http://ttbookjunkie.blogspot.com for ideas. I am in the process of making a crochet only blog so maybe the title can be Amanda's crochet or ttbookjunkie crochets.

Thanks again this is very cool!:clap

Amanda:hook

Look at that beautiful little girl! Who does she belong to?

Oh, wait! She's mine! ALL MINE! lol

Thanks so much, Veronika!!!

Here you have them ttbookjunkie:

one for your kniting blog and another for the crochet blog :) Hope you like them, remember to upload to your own hosting :)

amandaknits.jpgamandacrochets.jpg

dixieredhead & Me&P: you are welcome sweetie :clap

I'd like one too please am #8 ?? Not sure if that's what the numbers are for or not.I have no real request for anything specific I like crocheting toys and dog sweaters and love my chihuahuas.

I love them!!! :c9 Thanks so much!!!!:clap

Amanda

Here you have them ttbookjunkie:

one for your kniting blog and another for the crochet blog :) Hope you like them, remember to upload to your own hosting :)

amandaknits.jpgamandacrochets.jpg

dixieredhead & Me&P: you are welcome sweetie :clap

Archived