March Square CAL this weekend

KellyA

Square CAL this weekend starting Friday March 20th - March 23rd.

Any size square for any charity. Please join us for a fun filled weekend :hook

If you wish to assemble the squares made in past please feel free to. :crocheting

IF possible please post your final total by Tuesday Morning 8 am CTL so I can post the final total

Hope you can join us :yarn:hook:crocheting

I'm in. I probably won't be able to post my totals until Monday night as our home server is on the fritz and I can't get on line there. Best of luck everyone and happy crocheting. :hook

am in need more squares,my goal for the month is 40 new names donated to cancer awareness for the uninsured,afghan of HOPE,anyone willing can send me squares and names

Thanks for joining :hug, what size square are you needing for your charity? :crocheting

I am in and will post this great (possible) square for use...

http://www.naturallycaron.com/projects/sunscape/sunscape_1.html

will get my yarn ready to go... the real challenge is to find a colour - one of so many :wlol

Good to see you again Darsi - thanks for sending out a reminder :hug about the square CAL

Took a look at the pattern.......WOW!:drool!:drool! I really like it

I'm in. I probably won't be able to post my totals until Monday night as our home server is on the fritz and I can't get on line there. Best of luck everyone and happy crocheting. :hook

Thank you for joining us :hug posting your totals on Monday evening will be fine. With the computer being on the fritz will allow more time for crocheting :hook:devil

I have 3 of my sunscape squares so far. I hope to use up all the (pretty) green yarn that I have appointed for this weekend's work.

Mine are 7 inches because I use a 5.mm and WW yarn.

OMG!!!

it's been a month already?! Time sure does fly by!

Okey-dokey....

I am in! :hook

will post later on with what I am doing... so many squares, so little time! :lol

Welcome ladies good :clapto have you join us for the March round :jumpyay:woo:wooI see some of are already on course with a few squares done. I had a job interview earlier today, off to dinner with DH then will be able to sit down and start working

I think I am in this month. I need to knock down some of my stash.

I will try to report later today but it will probably Saturday.

Everyone have a good day!!

Post your totals any time I will keep a running record close at hand

OMG!!!

it's been a month already?! Time sure does fly by!

Okey-dokey....

I am in! :hook

will post later on with what I am doing... so many squares, so little time! :lol

I agree too little time :lol:lol:lol

I've got at least 6 squares to make right now so I can use them for this and maybe I'll make some other squares after if I get the time. :D

Way to start off the weekend :yay

I think I'll work on some Rectangles for the Troops! :hook I haven't made any in a while, and I could use a break from the baby afghan I've been working on. :yes

I know how you feel about taking a break from the baby ghans and good choice for the Troops :yes

I'm in, I'll be working on 6 inch ones for Sissie's blanket project,the color RH bikini

EmeraldJayne,I'll make a few squares for you,one is kidney/bladder cancer,the other is thyroid cancer,I'll have to look up the colors.

this weekend didn't turn out like I planned... got next to no time to :crocheting...

will be shooting for later today, and then tomorrow. I will also spend some time this weekend coming up, so by the end of the month I will hopefully have some results of consequence :(

I've only got 1 10 inch square done so far :( so much for my plans. :lol Oh well I'm working on the other 5 row for row so should finish them up today and end with my 6 total anyway. :hook

Oops forgot to post before playing my game last night.

I ended up with 11 - 7 in squares

and one 8 in square.

I also got two hats made but that is a different CAL :rofl

Archived