Baby dress for 9-12 month old.

Faded-Picture

Question

i am looking for, mainly dresses, for a 9 month old girl. she wears size 9-12 month clothes. I was wanting things with short sleves, things for when it gets warmer.

As i said, i am mainly wanting dresses, but i would also love to have some shirts, or anything for the summer :)

Edit: Forgot to mention, free patterns please...

12 answers to this question

free is great !!!! I also look here every day http://www.dailycrocheter.com/day.php

I open the link to the pattern,even if I dont think it's something I would make...because...the designer could have other things on their site,or links that might be useful.I keep a steno pad on my desk, and when I find a link I like I write it down with a note about what I found .Hope this helps.By the way,did you go to annies attic free pattern of the day.

ok thanks again!

And i looked on CPC already, but some of them there i dont think would be good for her, cause she has only one full arm. her left arm stops about one inch below her elbow (she was born line that) and some of the things there, the way the arm is, her arm would slip out of it and go inside it cause its small. hoep that made sense, but yeah, kinda hard to find things for her.

Archived