Martha Stewart's show

This was posted in another thread and noone was responding, and I think it's a good topic. Does everyone know about the taping of Martha's new show, and that for the airing of one, they want everyone in the audience to be wearing a coming home poncho that they made. It's through Lion Brand. Did anyone sign up. I did. They said to give them a week before you hear. I think it'll be so much fun.

I didn't sign up because of the timing :( If I lived in the area, and wouldn't be back at work in September, I would have jumped at the chance. I think it will be great and I hope one of use here at crochetville gets the chance to go.:cheer

I didn't hear anything either... Ah, well. Guess that just means I don't have to make more ponchos. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I applied for four tickets (maximum allowed). I had to list who I planned on bringing with me. I received an email addressed to Dear Ticket holder. However, it went onto say tickets are not guaranteed and you must confirm 2 weeks prior. I'm not sure if this means I have tickets or not. What did everyone else hear?

Colleen

I applied for four tickets (maximum allowed). I had to list who I planned on bringing with me. I received an email addressed to Dear Ticket holder. However, it went onto say tickets are not guaranteed and you must confirm 2 weeks prior. I'm not sure if this means I have tickets or not. What did everyone else hear?

Colleen

Well, I didn't even get that. So, it sounds promising. If you end up with an extra, I'd love to go. :manyheart

Colleen

That's what I got too. From what I understand even though you have tickets there's still a possibility of not being admitted as it's on a first come, first served basis.

Madelyn

You and poncho should still go!!! Just show up - all they can say is 'no' and you'll get to see all those others in line with their poncho on. I'd go if I lived in NY!!!

You and poncho should still go!!! Just show up - all they can say is 'no' and you'll get to see all those others in line with their poncho on. I'd go if I lived in NY!!!

I've thought about that, and I might do it. I'll see.

I got a call from someone at the show. They wanted to know if there was a story around my poncho. Of course I couldn't come up with anything exciting. I just said I liked the poncho and made quite a few of them for people who liked mine. They asked if I would be in the audience that day and of course I said yes.

Madelyn

Archived