FINISHED PICS POST #63 Comfortghan for my Mom

heart

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Teakaycee!! SHe sent a beautiful lite blue square and the pattern alternates the sts. It's really neat, and it smelled soooo good. She added a dryer sheet in with it in the mailing, so when it arrived it smelled great. I'm going to do this with the afghan when it is finished for Mom. Just an extra special touch. Thanks Tam! :woo

Photo in 1st post

Sissie44,

I can definately use the extra square you sent. I'll turn the multi colored square into a tote bag she can use for shopping and going to the library. She'd like that. Thank you! :manyheart

oh great I am happy you can use it:hug

My square is finished. I hope I am not late I will try my best to get to the post office by Thursday. Sorry about this

Take all the time you need, everyone. I really appreciate you all making these for my Mom. She will to when she see's the afghan and finds out all the squares are from different people with warm wishes and prayers for her. Afghans usually take a lot of time, and with everyone making and sending squares, it will still get finished faster than if I tried to do it all myself. It will be more special this way. Thank you all for your prayers and your help.:manyheart

I know your mother will love the comfortghan. I'm not able to send you squares, but will keep her in my prayers. What a lovely thing for you to put together and give her.

I know your mother will love the comfortghan. I'm not able to send you squares, but will keep her in my prayers. What a lovely thing for you to put together and give her.

Praise the Lord! :manyheart Thank you for your prayers, they help her the most. The comfortghan is an outward expression of our prayers, but God knows what's in our heart. I hope it will be a warm :hug for her. :) Thank you again.

Watching the mail box Kelly, Thank you! :manyheart

Thank you every body! :)

Shana, They are beautiful! Thank you!

I have 4 squares to post today! Yay! :woo

They'll be in the 1st post with the others. ;)

Thank you Lea!! :D

Thank you KellyA! For both squares, the sweet card, and the tea. (I'm drinking tea right now) :D

Smith, I don't know who to say thank you too. I'm not sure your user name, but Thank You! I love that the square has hearts in it! :D

:day:jumpyay:ghug

:jumpyay:woo Thank you Shana! The 3 squares you sent are beautiful!!! and the package was so cheery! I'm posting them in the first thread with the others! Thank you for the note too. :)

I am going to start joining them on Saturday. We may be going to Kentucky/Ohio (both of our families live in that area) over Easter weekend, hopefully. So I am going to try to have everything ready. Though with 3 kids, a doggie and a kitty, and a gazillion other things that I juggle, it may be after our trip that I finish. In that case, she will have a suprise in the mail a little while after we have left. That would really give her something to smile about. :) Thank you all so much for your help! You're all in my prayers!

I mailed three squares today, hopefully you'll receive them before you start assembling over the weekend.

If you'd like a sneak-peek at them, I just posted them on my BLOG.

I hope you like them! :manyheart

:jumpyay Thank you! I will have plenty of time, today at school, my son received a birthday party invite for saturday, so maby next week I will start assembling it. The boys will be on spring break, so I'll have some extra time. (No running around half the day to and from school and waiting in line :D ) Thank you again for helping me. :manyheart

I came home from picking up the boys at school and what was on my porch...? 2 packages! Yay! :jumpyay Thank you Grannyzkraftz and Dobermama!!! Yay!! I have more squares to add. They're in the first post with the rest. This comfortghan is going to be beautiful!!!Thank you both! and Dobermama for the sweet little cheery poem too! She will love that. :)

Archived