beachlady asks... How do I join FreePatterns.com?

Donna

Question

6 answers to this question

When you join are you just not receiving the email or how is it that you arent able to join? When I join certain crochet websites (bernat, freepatterns.com) with my verizon email account I never receive the emails - must have to do with my spam setting that I have no idea how to change since I never set it up with them in the first place. But when I sign up with my yahoo account I always receive the emails and am able to join. Sometimes they are sent to my bulk email folder in yahoo so I always check there too.

Amber, ref, unable to join Free Patterns, Funny thing is nothing happens, I keep thinking they want me to buy something, and I refuse to do that. So maybe that is why they wont let me join. I use yahoo, and I do get other emails from places I have signed up to, like this one, I had no problem, I have tried many many times. Do any of you know if I have to buy something or not. Gwen

After signing your email do they take you to a page with all those offers? I signed up so long ago I forgot..if so, be sure to click the continue or no thanks button at the end of the page to finish signing up. When they give you page that says thank you, you will be emailed your password :blah then you know you've finished signing up.

Archived