Cozy Cap Challenge...

teakaycee

I'll send you some before November, probably an assortment of sizes.

Need you to PM your address.

bailey

Thank you so much!!!:hug

Please send me the addy and any other information I need. I'm totally into this one. In memory of my dear mother:manyheart.

Are parents are our caregivers :c9 when we are little, our supporters and pushers (kick in the butt):devil, when we are in our teens. Our babysitters in our adult lives:lol. The light of our eyes:hug. (Next to our own kids.) We truly don't appreciate all they've done until they are no longer with us. Mine had a truly giving spirit and loved all and all loved her. Goldie

Bless your heart.............. thank you so much!!!!!!:hug

Is this still on? I requested (PM) the address of where to send; requested back in July but haven't received. I know items aren't needed until November, but am doing some sorting of what to send where.

bailey

Please forgive me............ I havent done a very good job at keep track of this thread recently. I have been so caught up with my son being in a relapse... I just dont pay attention to my email/PM... and groups I'm part of like I should.

I would very much appreciate any help you may still be willing to give!

I have also promised hats to you and have been working on them lately. If you don't need them until November I'll just keep plugging away and send a GREAT BIG :eekbox!

OMGosh.......... Thank you!!!:hug

:heart

:mug

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry he hasn't gotten any better dear! :hug It will happen though. :yes

you are such a sweetheart!!!! :hug thank you for caring like you do!!!:manyheart

Received your address (PM) - thanks. I just wanted to be sure the challenge was still on. Will be sending an assortment of hats (will let you know when I send). Sorry to hear your son had a relapse.

bailey

• 2 weeks later...
Bumping this one back up.:bump

I went through my yarns today, including all of the little balls I've got left over from other projects and I'm exciting by the possible combinations I can make more hats out of.:hook

Off to make more!:manyheart:crocheting

Oh.. Bless you heart!!!!

Thank you so much!!!:hug

Are you going to make this challenge an annual one? I would love to help again with this. I would do more right now, but I have a challenge this month and next month that involves hats. :manyheart

yepperoo......... I will be donating caps to if not the rehab center... some sort of charity each yr. Kinda keep my daddy's love spreading.. ya know.

so......... no worries.......... you tend to what you have on your plate and I'll be here collecting caps for some time! :hug

btw.......... I dug through my stash and found a couple bright colored yarns for squares for your comfortghan you requested help for. :hook

• 3 weeks later...

My daddy passed 8 years ago, and just like yours he made friends with every single person in the hospital. He spent his last 6 months in a hospital. I got tears in my eyes reading this because it reminded me so much of my dad. Well my daddy couldn't knit or crochet anything, but he always asked me to bring all of the nurses chocolate and flowers. If he knew someone liked something in particular he would make sure they received it. I would love to help out...let me know where to send them... :o)

Even though we can not see them with our eyes, we always feel them in our hearts.

• 2 weeks later...

my deepest apologies for not responding to these posts!!!!

I thank you for doing something so great. I know that I have asked for your address before, but could you PM me with it again. Thanks so much. Also, do you have any particular pattern that you would like me to use? I am so happy to help.

For the life of me I cant remember if I PM'd you.

Any pattern... any size... any yarn ... any color........ of caps are a GREAT help!

I have four that I made a month ago. Please PM me your address.

Oh... good grief... did I PM you?

I am so sorry for not getting to these posts!!

:hugGot another three done this week.:h5

Kid's hats go so much faster than adult hats. I should have plenty for you by the time November rolls around and I'll have to thank you for what this is doing to my yarn stash!:hook

Thank you ... Thank you... thank you!!! :hug

:D:DHalfway to my goal of sending 30 hats in November for this challenge.:D:D I'm having so much fun making them all different out of yarn I have on hand!

OMGosh..........you are such a blessing............Thank you!!!

My daddy passed 8 years ago, and just like yours he made friends with every single person in the hospital. He spent his last 6 months in a hospital. I got tears in my eyes reading this because it reminded me so much of my dad. Well my daddy couldn't knit or crochet anything, but he always asked me to bring all of the nurses chocolate and flowers. If he knew someone liked something in particular he would make sure they received it. I would love to help out...let me know where to send them... :o)

Even though we can not see them with our eyes, we always feel them in our hearts.

Bless you my dear!!! :hug its amazing what a good daddy does in a girls life!!! I'm so sorry for your loss... but so happy you have such wonderful memories!!!

Thank you for wanting to help!!!

Tam - I will do my best to get a few done for you.

Where do you stand on numbers so far?

Thank you SO MUCH!!! Let me get a current count and I'll post it!

I've made some really cool hats for you to donate! Even my husband thought they were great and he never notices anything.

Still plugging away:hook

:hug:manyheart:hug What a blessing you are!!!!

teakaycee - sent you some hats yesterday. Hope you like them.

bailey

Thank you so much! oh.. this is going to be a great Christmas at the rehab center!

*trying to catch up with my life* :sigh

I will need your address. I plan on working on this cause only during the October charity CAL. :hook

Thank you so much!!! just let me know when you're ready! :hook

22.........23............24..........soon!!!

OmGosh............... you are just something else!!!

Wondering if the hats I sent on the 13th were received?

Oh.. hon..............yes... I got them and they are wonderful!

I didnt notice them in my mail tote on our front deck until yesterday. I'm so sorry! Thank you so much for helping!!!! :hug

Archived