My Swirls Cap

suzan720

Ok I saw someone else's post about the swirls cap and fell in love with the hat. So I had to go to Ravelry and download the pattern and make one for myself. I LOVE this hat and the pattern was great. Well written and easy to follow. Worked up in less than a few hours of work. I used regular Red Heart Super Saver on it. Mainly because I had a nice teal color on hand that love. The download for the pattern is here...http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/swirls-cap

th_2009crochet-11.jpg

th_2009crochet-09.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Lovely job! I like that pattern alot, too, but most hats look ridiculous on me...so I'll just admire everyone else's! That style and color are very flattering for you!

That teal is gorgeous on you! I posted my DD's swirl cap that I made her and the Ravelry link. Don't you just love how easy it was to do ... and to get such fantastic results. I've made another one since then. I like the flower you put on it too. Great job! :clap:hug

That teal is gorgeous on you! I posted my DD's swirl cap that I made her and the Ravelry link. Don't you just love how easy it was to do ... and to get such fantastic results. I've made another one since then. I like the flower you put on it too. Great job! :clap:hug

Your Swirls cap was the one that inspired me to make mine! I just loved yours so much. Thankyou so much for the inspiration:c9

• 2 weeks later...

Suzan... Had to let you know... I started this pattern last nite with some yarn bee yarn called hushabye... I love this pattern! It looks complicted... but it is sooooooo easy to follow! Thanks so much for sharing the pattern!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the pictures and the pattern. My oldest daughter would LOVE one of these! That is a great hat and great color, good job! :cheer

Archived