squares for my mom we lost my grandma today ITS DONE PIC PG 10

crochetluvknot

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just turning out beautiful. Your Mom is going to love it.

I know mine has been used a lot this year, and the hungs from it sure kept me warm.

Are you going to put a border around it? Not that it needs one, just curious.

Can't wait to see the finished afghan.:hook

This is just turning out beautiful. Your Mom is going to love it.

I know mine has been used a lot this year, and the hungs from it sure kept me warm.

Are you going to put a border around it? Not that it needs one, just curious.

Can't wait to see the finished afghan.:hook

Actually Yes I was gonna go around it with Amethyst since I seem to have a mound of that floating around the house

I hope she likes it poor thing is gonna be swallowed in it shes only 5'4 and about 110lbs lol

Wanted you to know i mailed these 3 squares this morning. Hope they help!!

Click Me!

th_villeswaps009.jpg

Thank You Shana, they will be a perfect addition to my moms ghan :hugs its still coming along I got 5 squares from a friend of mine on Sunday and have added those and the 2 I got from Pat and now its 6 feet wide by almost 6 feet long its gonna be huge... :)

actually I was thinking of making my mom a pillow to go with the ghan I don't want any one to feel left out that wants to send a square so I figured what didn't make the afghan which still has a bit to go will go into the pillow :)

Greatgrammy and Shana I got your squares today Ladies Thank You so much for helping me out with this project and Thank You again to everyone else as well I can't wait to give this to my mom I think she will truly be amazed at how many people care and come together to help one another. I will hopefully have a picture up today or tomorrow :hugs to all Thank You again from the bottom of my heart

I think your mom is going to love it. If you have enough squares mabe you can make her a tote to carry it in.

Thats not a bad idea I think Im gonna need a u-haul to get it to her lol its gonna be big but well worth it

well after a few long days I have gotten around to joining all the squares I have received and the afghan is ALMOST done :yay I think I will end it at 6x7 feet and that leaves me with 5 squares left to add to it which I know a few people are still sending squares so that should cover me anything left that comes in will be made into a pillow for her to go with the afghan here is the updated picture now

mg.jpg

I got around to finishing the afghan for my mom since the cats were trying to stake claim to it. I have taken off the tags and put them in an envelope for my mom to read now I just need to put it in the washer and get the kitty hair off it. THANK YOU ALL so much for helping me make this for her I know a couple squares are still coming and thats ok I am planning on a pillow to match I hope she likes it you all have been a blessing for me and I can't thank you enough here it so what do you all think

mgh.jpg

Archived