squares for my mom we lost my grandma today ITS DONE PIC PG 10

crochetluvknot

That ghan is looking mighty BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Thank You its all thanks to the lovely ladies and gentlemen here that I am able to even get this far with it if I had to do it on my own I would still be on the first row lol :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the ghan is coming along beautifully!! I'm sure your mom is going to love it.

Can anyone tell me where to find the pattern for the solid cream colored square that has four points in it? 3rd row down, 4th from the left. I'm liking that pattern!!!

Yarnscrapper

the ghan is coming along beautifully!! I'm sure your mom is going to love it.

Can anyone tell me where to find the pattern for the solid cream colored square that has four points in it? 3rd row down, 4th from the left. I'm liking that pattern!!!

Yarnscrapper

It's called super nova http://www.geocities.com/cdjsimon/supernova.html

I have gotten so many beautiful squares and have had a great time putting this together again I couldn't have done any of it with out the help from you all :hugs I just joined more squares today so so far the afghan is 5x5 and I think by the time all the squares come in that are due in a couple more a friend is bringing me the final will be 5x7 or it may be 6x6 I haven't decided yet any way without rambling on any more here is the current picture of my moms afghan

momghan.jpg

Wiz and Craziebunny I got your squares today I will be joining them soon and hopefully will have a picture up this afternoon Thank You both very much :hugs

I am so glad to see it made it there. Did yu find the rose for your mom tucked inside?

Archived