squares for my mom we lost my grandma today ITS DONE PIC PG 10

crochetluvknot

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those look great! I got another done last night and I am going to try to do one more tonight at least. then I will get them in the mail asap.

Thank You Shana, I have till at least April 25th that is when the service will be held for my Grandma my mom wanted to make sure my brother was home and everyone would be able to make it so if I get it done by then I will take it with me if not I will mail it after which is fine to. :)

:yay I got squares today from Mom with a motif, Tampa Doll and Yarnscrapper Ladies thank you so much they are just lovely and I know they will fit right in on my moms ghan. Yarnscrapper your letter touched my heart Thank You now I need to get these joined and take another picture so we all can see it.

here we are with another updated photo of the afghan I think its coming along nicely and I really hope she likes it Im pretty sure she will. A special Thank You to all involved as I could not have done this with out all of you. We are all like family around here and it just means so much to me that when ever some one needs something we all come together to help in any way we can so here is picture number 2 of moms ghan

moms.jpg

It is facinating to see all the different patterns everyone uses. This is really coming together. Glad you got and liked the squares.

Your Mom should really enjoy it.:hook

It is facinating to see all the different patterns everyone uses. This is really coming together. Glad you got and liked the squares.

Your Mom should really enjoy it.:hook

That is one thing I love about collecting squares you get to see how creative everyone is and they are all just beautiful can't wait to see what comes in next :)

have my square in the mail tomorrow for you! Looking GREAT!!!

Thanks Sheila will let you know when it gets here although it shouldn't take long seeings how you are across town lol maybe I should just come pick it up :)

Archived