squares for my mom we lost my grandma today ITS DONE PIC PG 10

crochetluvknot

Hi all I am just getting home from Tucson not on a fun trip I got a call from my mom that my Grandma was rushed to the hospital so I ran down after work on Tuesday and she had a collapsed lung after chocking on a piece of fruit and turned blue any way they rush her in and we lost her at 6 AM this morning :( I would like to put together an afghan for my mom using 12 inch squares in any shade of purple or soft/off white or aran if you would like to help me I will include my address in this post any pattern will do I only ask that it please be in ww yarn Thank You :hugs Dawn

Dawn Herron

3367 E. Evans Dr

Phoenix, AZ 85032

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dawn I am so sorry. :hug You and your family will be in my prayers.

I will make one or two for you. Do you have any theme in mind? I have both dark and light purples and some softer white I think. Are you thinking floral design or more of a plain theme? I have several patterns I could use.

When would you like to have these? I can probably get one or two in the mail on monday.

Tammy

I do have Aran and Purple. I will be glad to make some for you. So sorry to hear of your Grandmoms passing. Thoughts and prayers coming your way for you and your family.

Thank You Kathy for the prayers and thoughts

Oh dear, I am so sorry to hear of your grandmother's sudden passing! I don't have any purple, but I do have alot of off white yarn. I'll dig it out and get a square started right away. I pray that you and your family will know God's peace and comfort in this difficult time.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers it was a bit quicker than we expected it to be but we know she is at peace now. Thank you all for helping me put this together for my mom I know she will be shocked to see how much people really do care. :) :hugs Dawn

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will be very happy to make you a square. I'll get started on it this afternooon. My prayers to you and your family.:hug

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother, what a wonderful daughter you are for making this for your mom :hug

I have the tails to tuck in and it will be in the mail today - providing the letter carrier isn't too early.

Sorry for your lost i will keep you and family in our prays. I just lost my brother last month on Febuary 11 He passed away from bacterial meningitis he was 35 we dont know how he got it. He got sick on a sunday and passed away on a wesday at the hospital.

I am so sorry for the loss of your grandmother:( you and youar family are in my prayers.

how many squares were you looking for? I see a lot of ladies have offered to send and not sure how many you need:)

If you are still needing more I will get one out to you:hug

I am so sorry for the loss of your grandmother:( you and youar family are in my prayers.

how many squares were you looking for? I see a lot of ladies have offered to send and not sure how many you need:)

If you are still needing more I will get one out to you:hug

Hi Sissie, you can make a square if you would like I am taking as many as I can get I wont turn any one away that wants to help I have 2 done so far and not sure what is coming but if you send a square it will make it into the afghan Thanks Dawn

Archived