My sister's work....It's amazing

I Create

Thank you for all your kind words about my sis and her work. She got tired of making afghans for everyone and she finally had way too many after giving many to nursing homes etc, so she had to find another outlet. She says it's easy for her to do because she has to sit all day. But she is indeed very talented, and this is just scratching the surface.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think those are truly the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen made. Your sister has more creative vision than most of us with sight.

Her work is precious and in more ways than one. What a gift from the heart.

Thank you so much for sharing with us :manyheart

Thank you all for your kind words about my sister and her handwork. She has a big heart and time to do these things also. I am going to have to tell her about your fantastic response! I'm sure it will mean a lot to her.

The beauty of your sister's heart is reflected in the creation of these most awesome gowns. Even though I don't personally know either you or your sister, I know that true beauty lies within.

The crochet work is absolutely stunning!

Well, I called my sister last night and told her about the big response to my post about her work. She said it made her day. I had one of you PM me to get her pattern, so last night on the phone I put her on speaker phone and I typed while she tried to remember how she made the gown. She doesn't use patterns much so I am having to translate her explanations into a pattern. She is familiar enough with the terms and all but I just need to re-word some of it. She does not care who uses her patterns or how you use them, whether for charity or to sell your work or whatever.

So....as soon as I can look over what I typed up last night and make it sound right I will submit it to the original pattern area. I'll let you know.

Archived