PANIC over - the Irish Rose has landed!

Thank you all for your congrats and good wishes. Just to let you know the Irish Rose and I are getting well aquainted and she has now been fed with a WIP. I think she will have to spend her first night in a strange country in my bedroom where I can keep an eye on her in case she gets homesick! She will be accompanying me to a lovely wool shop in Ballymena tomorrow to select some titbits to fill her with.

Thank you all for your congrats and good wishes. Just to let you know the Irish Rose and I are getting well aquainted and she has now been fed with a WIP. I think she will have to spend her first night in a strange country in my bedroom where I can keep an eye on her in case she gets homesick! She will be accompanying me to a lovely wool shop in Ballymena tomorrow to select some titbits to fill her with.

PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE!! :cheer:cheer:lol

its like a child when you get it isnt it? Like you have to make sure its really there!!

Congratulations to you- perfect that an Irish Lassie gets an Irish Rose and from a MaryJo (my mom, rip, was named MaryJo and was of Irish heritage).Enjoy- it is so bright and cheery looking!

CONGRATULATIONS and Welcome to the Bag Lady Club!!!!:hug

:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

I am so very happy for you! I know EXACTLY how you feel, and isn't it just the greatest feeling!!!!

Ennoy your bag! It's BEAUTIFUL, and it holds more than you would ever think you could stuff into it! I just love mine! I think they're actually MAGIC bags, because no matter how much you put into them, there is always room for one more skein! :lol

Congrats again!

I am new and not familiar. Please post a pic for us.

Each month, MaryJo (TampaDoll) crochets a beautiful tote bag and sends it off to live with a resident of Crochetville! The bags are beautiful, really, and MaryJo does a spectacular job of choosing just the right colors to go with whatever month it is. Sometimes she has a person in mind to send it to, sometimes she will ask the other "Bag Ladies" for help in choosing who should get one, but look in the "Show and Tell section under Bags and Purses come the last week of each month and you will see the coming month's bag!

Archived