Hookerangel

PANIC over - the Irish Rose has landed!

Yes folks - the Irish Rose has landed and it landed at MY door! :cheer From the top of my head to the tips of my toes I AM the IRISH ROSE. This is AMAZING. I am a 'Bag Lady'. I am in complete shock. Never ever in a million - billion - trillion - zillion years did I think it would have been little old me. I had told my DH and friends at work all about Mary Jo's beautiful bags and how she gifts them to people and for the first time she had sent one outside of the USA. I had them all willing it my way - became a bit of craic in the mornings everyone would ask - 'are you a bag lady?' Well my DH was on half day's leave today and when I returned from lunch there was a note to phone him but before I picked up the phone he phoned me to say I got a parcel from Mary Jo in America. I was yelling and jumping like somebody insane and everyone knew I must be the bag lady. They were all congratulating me - you would have thought I had just given birth with all the excitment. :lol So DH just collected me from work at 4.15-with the parcel in the car which I could hardly open with excitement. I am GOB SMACKED. The photos do not do these bags justice. My bag is fabulous (and hooks as well!). The workmanship is superb. Mary Jo I cannot thank you enough. I am really am overwhelmed. I just came in from work and straight to the computer - its Fri 6/3/09 @ 17.02 here! I am under strict instructions to bring it to work with me on Monday. Once again Mary Jo Thank You:manyheart

:giggle Congratulations

Congratulations on getting the bag. . Glad it has arrived

I have one and I love it

sondra

I am new and not familiar. Please post a pic for us.

Congrats!!!!! I am so glad it made it to its new home. Welcome to the club!

:whewI was so afraid I was going to give this away. I was begining to panic:eek. The Dh and I had a good chuckle over you being called at work and everyone congratulating you like you just had a little one.:lol

Enjoy your bag, and may you have lots of wips to carry in it.:hug

:clap:cheer:clap:manyheart:yay:cheer:clap:cheerCongrats!!!!! :lol Just knowing how you must have been reacting at your work what fun!!!!!!!!

:cheer!!!!!!WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!!!!:cheer

I think that's wonderful and Mary Jo is a wonderful person to do this.

Karen

:cheer woohoooo :cheer WTG!!!! :cheer

Welcome to the "Bag Lady" Club :hug

Yea! Congratulations! It's a good thing that the Irish Rose now has a home with an Irish rose. Enjoy! Patty

:mdustCongratulations:mdust

Congratulations, that's so exciting! :cheer:c9:manyheart

Tina

CONGRATULATIONS to the newest Bag Lady!

Congrat's to the newest bag lady. Enjoy the bag. I know that I don't let mine out of my sight.

How does one get to be a hopeful recipient of these wonderful bags?

How does one get to be a hopeful recipient of these wonderful bags?

there is no rhyme or reason as to who gets the bags she makes them and picks people at random sometimes she has some one in mind and sometimes she ask those that have gotten one to help in picking the next