My Newest Book - Shower of Cables

JoviMom

• 3 weeks later...

I really like these blankets !!! I also like that there is no fringe .. I always worry about a baby putting the fringe in their mouth .Great idea on the edgings !!!

I really like these blankets !!! I also like that there is no fringe .. I always worry about a baby putting the fringe in their mouth .Great idea on the edgings !!!

I am the same way! I don't use fringe on baby afghans if I can possibly help it!

Thank you for the compliments!

Love those afghans, the trouble is the stores don't usually get them in right away, or not at all. Are they fairly easy and are there a lot of front or back dc posts?

Hi Dottie!

Thank you for the kind words. there are a lot of FP dcs but not much by the way of BP. However I consider all of them to be easy for an Advanced Beginner!

If you want a copy, you can get one autographed directly from me by clicking on the link in my siggy to my website!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I love learning new techniques by doing an afghan. It allows enough practice for me to thoroughly understand the stitches and gives me enough time to get good at the stitch. I've been reluctant to do any sweaters with cables because of that. So I just ordered your book. I've got 4 business trips over the next month. I'll get plenty of practice onboard learning cables.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived