March 2009 Table

Tampa Doll

March is the month of whimsical things.

Fairies, unicorns, and mermaids just to name a few.

Oh and we must not forget the Colleens and leprechauns

The table this month is all in green with a little red hair added.

We have a garden fairy hanging in the back, to sprinkle some fairy dust.

Hope you all have a month of Luck, and warmer temps. Oh let’s not forget the flower for the month of March, and our baby is the daffodil.

480x360March2009Table0022.jpg

th_8x6sd1March2009Table.gif(clickable)th_8x6sd2March2009Table.gif(clickable)th_8x6zmMarch2009Table.gif

:manyheartOH your table is beautiful!!All the doll are so beautiful! Mint green with the pearls on the pineapples is so stunning!I can only imagation that being in your home my jaw would be dragging behind me!!

Thank you so much bring these into our lifes each month!:hug

Hope you all have a month of Luck, and warmer temps.

:cloverAnd I am hoping the same for you!!! (You Floridians had your fair share of cold weather this winter!) Beautiful table !!! Thanks for sharing !!! :clover

i look forward to your tables every month. but for whatever reason i wasn't expecting this one so soon - it seems like we just saw feburary! where did the month go?

but i love your green table - very appropriate!

Your tables are such a treat every month and this one is equally gorgeous. I just love the way you do it all, it's stunning!

Is the daffodil baby pattern available to buy anywhere please? It's adorable :heart

Your tables are such a treat every month and this one is equally gorgeous. I just love the way you do it all, it's stunning!

Is the daffodil baby pattern available to buy anywhere please? It's adorable :heart

The name of the book is called Flower Baby Fairies by Annie Potter Presents. Unfortunately, it is now out of print and I can not find it anywhere on line.

Thank you all for the compliments. The green reminds me of the first promise of spring.:hook

Archived