Noah's Ark Afghan

I finished this last night. :clap:woo:jumpyay It is for my newest nephew, Corbin. (He is four and a half months old.) I have already made him two sweater sets, plus we went in on a camcorder, and I bought a bunch of other stuff for him. But... I guess I can make him an afghan, too. :hook

I used Red Heart ww. I think it still turned out nice. I started it on 12-23-08, and finished it 3-2-09. I think that is a record for me. :whewAnd it measures 36"x 42", I believe... So he will be able to use well into his toddler years. Anywho, here it is:

th_001-61.jpg

Thanks for looking! I think you can also order this afghan pattern through Annie's Attic, now; too. :yes

Tina

I love that afghan. Yours looks GREAT! I really need to find that magazine that features the Noah's Ark pattern.

My son is REALLY into the story of Noah's Ark.

There is a link in my first post to buy just the afghan pattern from Annie's Attic. It's $6.95, but...

I love that afghan. Yours looks GREAT! I really need to find that magazine that features the Noah's Ark pattern.

My son is REALLY into the story of Noah's Ark.

I have that pattern too but haven't made it yet. Someday. :hook Yours came out fantastic. :cheer

If anyone wants the pattern, don't bother with Annie's Attic. e-patternscentral has the entire magazine where it was first printed in digital form for less money than Annie's Attic is selling the single pattern for! Here's a link:

http://www.e-patternscentral.com/detail.html?prod_id=3926&cat_id=88&criteria=

Cool! Thanks for that link, Craw. ($6.95 is a bit ridiculous!.... :blush) I had bought the e-magazine, originally, but it was on my old computer and couldn't remember how/where I got it. Thank you. :-)

I have that pattern too but haven't made it yet. Someday. :hook Yours came out fantastic. :cheer

If anyone wants the pattern, don't bother with Annie's Attic. e-patternscentral has the entire magazine where it was first printed in digital form for less money than Annie's Attic is selling the single pattern for! Here's a link:

http://www.e-patternscentral.com/detail.html?prod_id=3926&cat_id=88&criteria=

It's so cute! I'm in the process of making one also. I need to finish up the turtle and then I can start placing the pieces onto the afghan. Can I ask how you ended up doing that? I'm concerned about how the reverse side will look.

I don't crochet with yarn :worried but I loved this afghan and ordered the pattern. :yes I like your white background. Your afghan is beautiful!!:manyheart I will have to buy the yarn and try to crochet mine..:scared

Archived