zeropixie

Miffy pattern ready

I finaly got the pattern written.:clap The pattern can be found in the Original Patterns Forum.

I had it done last night but my computer was being very naughty, it would not let me online. I had to change Miffy's dress so her arms would be straight. The new dress is in the photo below its alot easier too. I hope that you all have fun with this. As soon as I get the right colors I will be making Miffy's friends. Enjoy. :) :)

My DD loves Miffy from Noggin telivision. I thought that she would be easy to make, so I gave it a try. I used pieces from different patterns until I got what I wanted. It took about three hours. My daughter kept asking "is she done yet, pleeeease mommy" She figured out what I was making as soon as she saw the ears.

th_Picture003.jpg

Absolutely precious! :eek

:frog

Miffy is absolutely adorable :heart I have 2 identical twin stepdaughters age 10 that would love a Miffy, would you be willing to share the pattern? It would be greatly appreciated. :hug

SharoninSeattle :)

I didn't know what a "Miffy" was until I saw that cute bunny!

I have never written a pattern before but I will give it a try. :scrachin I'll let you know when it's ready.

Awww!! That is precious! I am sure that you daughter loves her! Great work! :clap

That is adorable!! Awesome job!

You did a great job...i bet she loves it!

Really cute. Great job!

You did a great job and Yes you ought to write out the pattern. :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer You deserve full credit for a job well done. :hook