Tree pattern

sarisue

I love this tree. It would be the perfect size for my sister . :manyheart

I plan to make her about 6 thread ami faces but I have several packages of mini ornaments that I bought to put on my broomstick lace tree.

• 4 months later...

ok it's coming to that time of year :eek... time to think of making a Christmas tree :ctree

I like how this one looks,:cheer but I would like to try it with a double strand of ww in green and green/striped silver with white striped silver for the trim. If I'd use a N hook do you think that would work?:think larger hook? :thinksmaller hook? :think don't try it will be a disaster?? :lol

• 2 weeks later...

OMG - This is the best tree I have found! I am making it for my Mom for Christmas. She is GOING TO LOVE IT!

Anyway, I am over analyzing the patter...... on row 2 it says dec 2 dc tog. Does that mean I do 2 seperate decreases? or am I just supposed to do 1 decrease involving 2 double crochet....

Thank you so much!

OMG - This is the best tree I have found! I am making it for my Mom for Christmas. She is GOING TO LOVE IT!

Anyway, I am over analyzing the patter...... on row 2 it says dec 2 dc tog. Does that mean I do 2 seperate decreases? or am I just supposed to do 1 decrease involving 2 double crochet....

Thank you so much!

You've probably figured it out by now lol. it's 1 decrease involving 2 dc tog

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing. Was surfing around waiting for hubby to get ready to go to Walmart. So guess who's buying some white yarn :) My :hook is just itching to make something new to display this season. This tree is awesomely beautiful!!! Again thank you

:ctreeThis tree is absolutley beautiful. I started it last night and finished it about 2 hours ago. I did add some lacey crochet around the bottom for a skirt. Thanks for posting this and allowing us to use it.

Thanks for all the kind replys on my tree I appreciate them very much.

That sounds great to add some lace for a skirt.

Edited by sarisue

Thanks for sharing this - I really like it in the white. Early when I went to michaels I saw a purple tree -- thinking I might make ours this year in lavender? Something I might keep up longer than the holidays - maybe making it a seasonal tree?

I am a fairly new crocheter but love this pattern but was scared to try. I did it though, well I haven't done the 'decorative' crochet yet, but the base of the tree and branches are done :) I need to go buy some pretty thread to finish it up.

ETA: Ok here is my tree minus decoration :)

post-43506-135897598241_thumb.jpg

Edited by RocketCityMama
Added picture