Any interest in a dishcloth KAL?

wiz3283

Pretty.

Isn't that a fun pattern..

I thought it was a lot of fun. I still need to finish the last section of the windmill and sew it together but it was fun. I just got the yarn I wanted today to start on a few others I have been wanting to make. Of course I will post pics once I get going on them .

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been busy! Here is my Squidgee Cloth:

th_IMG_0607.jpg

My Letter J Cloth:

th_IMG_0613.jpg

And the one I'm working on now, the Paw Print Cloth:

th_IMG_0609.jpg

You can't really see the design in the Paw Print Cloth because it's in white but that's what I had so I used it. I like Cottontots, it's so soft. The Squidgee Cloth was done in Sugar n' Cream (I like the way the yarn pooled) and the J Cloth was done in I Love This Cotton. I'll be doing another Squidgee cloth and a letter A cloth next. I'm actually getting faster at this! The first dishcloth I made took me over a week, lol. :knit I like this knitting thing! I'm planning a felted purse soon. I'm mulling over which yarn to choose. I think I might get a color card from Knit Picks for their Wool of the Andes. It's so affordable and I hear it's good for felting. Oh, speaking of Knit Picks, the shipping was super duper fast this time. I got my package on Friday so it was only in transit a few days. :yay

Tammy, I really like the one you're working on now. So pretty!

I'm not having too much trouble with the Cottontots. There is that thread wrapped around it that seems to snag every so often. It's probably not the best yarn for these knitted designs but it is soft and I had it in the stash so figured I'd give it a try. I really liked the I Love This Cotton. Had to go way down in needle size to get it to look good. It's pretty thin. I used a size US 5 needle but probably could have gone to a 4 even. I was afraid the cloth would be too small so I stuck with the 5.

Archived