March 2009 C’ville Tote(Delivered)

Tampa Doll

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lolJust telling my DH about the bag going out. and he says WARNING to ALL HUSBANDS out there. YOUR WIFE ISNT HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN ITS THE BOX WITH THE BAG IN IT!!SO WHEN SHE COMES SCREAMING IN THE HOUSE THAT SHE IS A BAG LADY DONT BE ALARMED!:lol:clap

:lolJust telling my DH about the bag going out. and he says WARNING to ALL HUSBANDS out there. YOUR WIFE ISNT HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN ITS THE BOX WITH THE BAG IN IT!!SO WHEN SHE COMES SCREAMING IN THE HOUSE THAT SHE IS A BAG LADY DONT BE ALARMED!:lol:clap

Oh how funny!!! I remember when I got mine. I was crying and holding onto that box like it was the end of the world, and all my husband could do was look at me like I grew an extra head.. lol

I love it! Sometimes it's hard to find a yellow and green that mimic daffodils. Either the yellow is too pale or the green too blue, or some other mismatch. But these two are perfect! I immediately thought of daffodils and spring. And then the green mashed potatoes and green bowlers we used to wear to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. It's my nameday, so I always got money (usually just $1) and a big bar of chocolate. Ah, great memories...

Fabulous tote, TampaDoll! It wasn't enough that women in the US were on tenderhooks, now women around the globe are thinking "Is it me?" :lol Can't wait to see who the lucky recipient is! Patty

Sorry guys, but I am on pins and needles also. Can't even trace the darmn package, with it going over seas and all. It is now 7 days and counting.

When you check the Post office for first class, it says varies for time of delivery. Now what the heck does that mean:think I thought everyting from First class to Global Express went by plane:plane just in different sections. You know Global Express is first class, Global Priority is Business class and Global First class is coach. Oh well, as long as I don't see a customs agent at my front door, or using it, all is well:rofl

First off, it's a lovely tote! (It's become a bit of a tradition for me too to have a look at the start of the month to see what colours you've picked out :) )... don't worry about the post - it often takes a couple of days longer. Among other things, the weather plays a big part (flights get delayed or cancelled if the weather is bad.) It'll turn up!

Archived