March 2009 C’ville Tote(Delivered)

Tampa Doll

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW Mary Jo ANOTHER fabulous tote. How could I fail to like this one! Irish Rose of all things. It makes me think of St Patrick's day and shamrocks etc. When I was a little girl we used to visit my grand parents every St Pats as it was my DGF's birthday - he was aptly called Patrick. We use to wear green dresses and have green ribbons in our hairs and drown our shamrocks in green lemonade - just the same shade as your gorgeous tote. Such happy memories! Cant wait to see the lucky lady who gets this bag - I'm 'green' with envy already .

:cloverThank you !!! That bag brightened my day...just looking at the picture made me think Spring !!! I know you all had many cold days there...my aunt lives in Sanford. She would tell how cold it was and say..."but I know it is nothing as bad as you people in the north". But I understand how 30 to you all is like 0 to us. Love the bag !!! Thanks for sharing !!! :clover

It's beautiful, MaryJo! It really IS spring-y looking! I just love those bags so much, mine is NEVER far from me! I can't wait to see who the newest bag lady is going to be!

OMG Mary Jo that is the BEST EVER! :cheer:flower Spring it just screams Spring! I love having my birthday in March even though my birthday falls in when it is still technically Winter. Ok back to the salt mines working on yet another RR and then a cotton RR then another RR etc. :hook

Thank you all for the compliments. I am glad I was able to bring the thoughts of spring to everyone.

Well, here is what the package looked like when it went into the mail. I had to put it in a bag, as I was not sure how it was to be sent. You see, it has left the country. Now keep your fingers crossed that it does not get hung up in customs. I must admit the bag left here on Wednesday. I tried not to make it to long before it gets to the destination of choice. Oh I am bad.:devil

Anyway, hopefully it will be delivered by next week.

th_pkgCvilleXXXVMarch2009IrishRose002.jpg(clickable) Oh yeah, I had to change the label, as they had trouble scanning this one at the post office.

I never heard of green lemonade, I am going to have to try that.

I had to laugh, as I was complaining of the cold (hey 70 is cool to us), and figured in about a month, I will be complaining of the heat and humidity. No pleasing us.:rofl

No this is actually the 2nd going out of the country. You just did not know about the first. It went to Cupcake and was not a Crochetville bag, but a Crochetroo bag. The pocket had a kangroo on it with the words Crochetroo.

Paitients, patients, patients. Hopefully it will not take long.:devil:devil:devil

ManWalking.gif

Archived