March 2009 C’ville Tote(Delivered)

Tampa Doll

Spring is just around the corner. Think about saying goodbye to winter with its cold rainy/snowy weather. It sure has been long this year and very cold, even here in Florida.

Spring is the time for renewal. Now is when you see the flowers starting to come up out of the ground. If you look at the trees, you will see little buds, where there will be leaves, and yes there will soon be beautiful roses bursting on the scene.

I have done this month’s tote emerald green, with a lemon/lime outline and handles. The pocket is soft yellow and emerald green and it is topped off with a yellow rose.

Several names were given for the March bag, Spring Fling, March madness or Luck O’ the Irish just to name a few. Thank you for these ideas, I am keeping them in mind. It was a little hard, but finally came up with a name I think you all will like.

Meet March 2009 C’ville Tote # 35 called Irish Rose.

480x360CvilleXXXVMarch2009IrishRose.jpg (clickable) th_8x6CvilleMarch2009IrishRose.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful!!Oh That is so pretty made up in that color of green reminds me of open green pasture with wild flowers of yellow popping inbetween the grass!:cheer:clap:manyheart You amaze me on how you get just the right colors!!

Can't wait to see who will be doing the jump into the air this month! oh what a feeling kick you do!!!:yay

OMGosh.. that is beautiful! Love the name!!!

I love seeing the bags... but my favorite part of this is seeing the reaction of the lucky new bag lady!

Another Job Well Done MaryJo!

:heart

:mug

Wow!! That "pops"!! Love the name too!! (I noticed that my "Lilac" bushes have buds on them!! :clap They're from my Grandpa's yard(he's been gone 14 yrs.) But when I walk by the lilac bushes I go back(a whole lot of years), when my brother and I used to play "hide and seek". Those were the best places to hide, them there lilac bushes!! :lol Also the rain we have received this year, the mountains in back of my house, "THEY'RE GREEN"!! And those "dreaded green" weeds, they're coming up too!!!

Another great bag, MaryJo!! :hook

Archived