Tampa Doll

March 2009 C’ville Tote(Delivered)

Spring is just around the corner. Think about saying goodbye to winter with its cold rainy/snowy weather. It sure has been long this year and very cold, even here in Florida.

Spring is the time for renewal. Now is when you see the flowers starting to come up out of the ground. If you look at the trees, you will see little buds, where there will be leaves, and yes there will soon be beautiful roses bursting on the scene.

I have done this month’s tote emerald green, with a lemon/lime outline and handles. The pocket is soft yellow and emerald green and it is topped off with a yellow rose.

Several names were given for the March bag, Spring Fling, March madness or Luck O’ the Irish just to name a few. Thank you for these ideas, I am keeping them in mind. It was a little hard, but finally came up with a name I think you all will like.

Meet March 2009 C’ville Tote # 35 called Irish Rose.

480x360CvilleXXXVMarch2009IrishRose.jpg (clickable) th_8x6CvilleMarch2009IrishRose.gif

Edited by Tampa Doll

It's very nice; and I like the name, Mary Jo.

Tina

Beautiful!!Oh That is so pretty made up in that color of green reminds me of open green pasture with wild flowers of yellow popping inbetween the grass!:cheer:clap:manyheart You amaze me on how you get just the right colors!!

Can't wait to see who will be doing the jump into the air this month! oh what a feeling kick you do!!!:yay

Edited by craziebunny

That is beautiful. It really looks like spring, especially the nice clean green leaves and the new growth of the grass.

OMGosh.. that is beautiful! Love the name!!!

I love seeing the bags... but my favorite part of this is seeing the reaction of the lucky new bag lady!

Another Job Well Done MaryJo!

:heart

:mug

That is gorgeous. I would love to have that one! Every month I look forward to seeing your bags.

Edited by Jempast

Beautiful!

Beautiful! Mary Jo, You must never sleep!:):) Another wonderful creation from the heart. :heart

I love looking at all your bags. They is a true joy.

Wow!! That "pops"!! Love the name too!! (I noticed that my "Lilac" bushes have buds on them!! :clap They're from my Grandpa's yard(he's been gone 14 yrs.) But when I walk by the lilac bushes I go back(a whole lot of years), when my brother and I used to play "hide and seek". Those were the best places to hide, them there lilac bushes!! :lol Also the rain we have received this year, the mountains in back of my house, "THEY'RE GREEN"!! And those "dreaded green" weeds, they're coming up too!!!

Another great bag, MaryJo!! :hook

Oh I love this one. The yellow pocket reminds me of the pot of gold and the green is the perfect Irish color. I love it.

Oh it's just lovely, and I love the name, too!

Very nice bag. Very cheerful. Excellent work.

Gorgeous, vibrant and beautiful! It make me think spring-y thoughts.

It's very beautiful!!!:cheer I love the name too. Great job, as always!!!:clap:clap

sore

Pretty!!! When I was younger I had a room that color, my step mother gave me the room thinking it was ugly and I would hate it but I loved it! LOL Your bags are nice!!!!

:cheer WOW! GORGEOUS! AMAZING!:cheer not enough adjectives to describe this bag and I love, love, love :manyheart this bag!!! and it's name is so PERFECT! WOW!

I never get tired of looking at your bags. Great March one, I love it!