February Square CAL this weekend

KellyA

Am in on this need more cancer squares anyway so this will make me do it thanks great job keeping up with this.when its over how do we tell u our amount?

Okay, I'm in. As it is Friday evening I'm getting a late start but I love having squares on hand (more stash busting tonight!).

On Tuesday, what TIME/TIME ZONE do we report by?

If you just want to post your grand total of the squares made this weekend by 8 pm central time that works for me, I will post the total afterwards :hook

SO far I have three 8" squares done......I have a few more to make then I will assemble the ghan :yes

Here are some cheerleaders :cheer:yay:cheer:yay:cheer for those of us working on squares.

Numbers that are being posted look great!! :yes

Keep up the good work :hook....... have a great day :hug

I got 6 6" done so far. I am most excited because 2 of them were practicing a new to me stitch.

Have any of you tried a purl hdc stitch? it started out scary, but it really ended up being fun:c9

Off to make a couple of more 6"ers, then I want to make some 8" granny's.

My final score is 15 - 7"squares. This is good because it is the inside rows of my planned lapghan. Now I have to make up 20 White squares to get it finished. I do like this focus weekend to get squares made. I'll look forward to the March effort.

I would be willing to host April's Charity Along if that works for others. My birthday is the 19th which falls on a weekend. The CAL could run from April 17th to the 21st.

If I am stepping on toes just tell me and I will be quiet fer shure :rofl

Seriously, I feel that I should do my part to keep these going and I would remember April :think

I would be willing to host April's Charity Along if that works for others. My birthday is the 19th which falls on a weekend. The CAL could run from April 17th to the 21st.

Darsi I do not think anyone would mind :hugPlanning this far out in advance is wonderful.........

ok I have gotten 18, 10" done and 13, 8" done and Iam glad I found this ,because when Iam down sometimes I just put it off and this helped me to get a move on Thanks Kelly A, great job. and my squares are going to Cancer awareness for the uninsured afghan of HOPE.:cheer:hug

Hello all I didn't have a lot of time ... lots of activities this weekend that my girls had planned for my birthday weekend... did do 10 - 6" squares for baby ghans to go to the hospital around here for the low income babies..

the computer hog will be here later,so I must give my totals now or miss the deadline 13 six inch,17 three inch, 1 twelve inch,31 total

:rofl :rofl :rofl ... boy can I relate to THAT! I have one (or 3) of those little piggies myself! :rofl

I will report now, too

my total:

6": 8

8": 8

Don't think I'll get any more done this afternoon.

4 - 12 " squares

8 - 6" squares

10 - saltines all in baby yarn but a mix of colors. Will need to find something to tie them together colorwise. I really enjoyed this, short colorful project and I didn't get bored.

Now, back to the bigger WIP's.

Here are the numbers for the February round for the Charity Squares CAL:

Needle Arts

4-12"

8-6"

10 saltines

Total 22

Darsi

19-7"

Total 19

Emerald Jayne62

20-10"

13-8"

Total 33

Super Granny

10-6"

Total 10

Pine Knott

13-6"

17-3"

1-12"

Total 31

A stitch in Time

8-6"

8-8"

total 16

Hseger

5-8"

Total 5

Busy bee Lmt

4-8"

4 Assembled ghan

KellyA

8-8"

Total of 8

Here is the break down per size

5 - 12" squares

20 - 10" squares

38 - 8" squares

19 - 7" squares

39 - 6" squares

17 - 3" squares

10 saltines (this is the first two rounds of a granny square)

Grand total of 148 squares and 4 assembled ghans

Awesome numbers :yay great job everyone :yay looking forward to the March round.

Sorry to be late in posting my numbers. I got 4 eight inch squares made for this round.

Changed score to reflect your new numbers

Archived