A Comfortghan for my Mom

MainelyCrafty

Ok, I FINALLY got the yarn today in the mail so I can start on the ones I promised you I would do for you for your mother:) Next time I will just go down the hill and get some:)

Yvette

Hubby just checked the mail (yeah, a little late, ha ha) and I received 2 packages - one from Jessica and one from Shana! Thanks, girls! :cheer

I'm going to be taking pics tonight of the squares, along with a few others I received from members of my Yahoo group yesterday and I'll be posting them on my blog. I'll come back here and let you all know when they're up on the blog.

Thanks for the beautiful squares!

:manyheart

I was wondering if my squares made it yet?

See above post, about rec'd pkgs today. :)

Jessica, are you the same Jessica from my Yahoo crochet swap group, too? I think so, just wanted to make sure, lol.

First, I'd like to apologize for the delay in my reply. I'm not sure how much I'll be on this week, as we've had a death in our family. My sister's 8 y/o grandson passed away yesterday morning :cry:cry:cry and everything is just crazy around here. I'm not sure yet what is happening, so I wanted to let you all know, so that if you don't hear from me, you'd know why.

I have 6 going in the mail tomorrow.

Let me know if you need more, I have another skein of warm brown here...

Hope you're doing well

:hug

Your squares arrived the other day - they're awesome! :clap Thanks so much! I'll get them posted to my blog as soon as I can so that everyone can see your beautiful work!

You are receiving some beautiful squares. I am going to get mine in the mail this coming week, sorry for the delay

Joyce

I agree, what talent, huh? :c9 No worries about when they arrive, I am not going to put it together until everyone who wants to participate has a chance for them to get here.

I am so sorry to hear of your families loss.

I got 4 squares in the mail for you yesterday and I sincerely hope that things will soon let up and you have less pain in all areas of your life.

Yvette

I am so sorry to hear of your families loss.

I got 4 squares in the mail for you yesterday and I sincerely hope that things will soon let up and you have less pain in all areas of your life.

Yvette

Thank you, Yvette. I've received some PM's from some members as well, sending me messages of comfort during this time of loss and I'm hoping to get them replied to today. I have just been in a slump lately because of his death, as well as what it brings up for me emotionally and haven't really done much of anything. I am pulling myself up though, I can't allow myself to feel this way too long.

I received your squares yesterday in the mail, thank you so much - they're beautiful! I plan on taking pictures today of yours and a_stitchintime's and posting them on my blog. I will certainly let you both know when they're posted.

I want to thank everyone again for all the squares I've received. I've got a good assortment of the two colors, as well as squares using both colors, so it's bound to be a gorgeous afghan!

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and PM's. :hug

I think I have replied to all of them, but if I've forgotten anyone, please let me know.

I've updated my blog with two more donations of squares that I received last week. These are from Yvette (ymeador) and LeaAnne (a_stitchintime). Thank you both so much for your beautiful crochet work! :manyheart

That I am. :D

I thought so!

Just wanted to let you know that I got mine in the mail this morning.

My thoughts and sympathies are with you.

Joyce

Thanks, Joyce! I bet they'll get here today! I'll be sure to let you know when they arrive.

Hugs to all, have a great day!

Joyce,

Your squares arrived yesterday, thanks so much! I'll try to get pics of them and get them posted to my blog later today. I love the patterns you used!

I know that since starting this project, I've received many squares from patterns I'd love to try. Such pretty patterns and styles!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and that you all have some free time to enjoy some crocheting on your favorite projects! :manyheart

Just wanted to let you know that I got mine in the mail this morning.

My thoughts and sympathies are with you.

Joyce

I don't have ranch red, but I do have warm brown. Please send me your address and I'll get a few sent out to you this week.

Hope your mom is better soon. :)

Hi Cindy!

Your squares arrived in today's mail. Thanks so much for the pretty squares! I just took a photo of them and am heading over to my blog now to post them. I appreciate your help. :hug

I am so sorry to hear of your loss....please accept my sympathy:hug:hug:hug.

I just sent you a PM regarding a mailing address as I just picked up one of the colors requested

I'm so very sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

Thank you, your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated! :manyheart

I am so sorry to hear of your loss....please accept my sympathy:hug:hug:hug.

I just sent you a PM regarding a mailing address as I just picked up one of the colors requested

Thank you for your sympathy (and hugs!) during this time. :hug

I just replied to your PM, thanks for volunteering to send some squares!

Joyce (jmccrochet),

Your squares are now on my blog - thanks again! :hug

I'm glad they arrived and that you liked them. Thanks for letting me know.

Joyce

I'm glad they arrived and that you liked them. Thanks for letting me know.

Joyce

You're welcome, Joyce! :)

Squares will be delivered by your local letter carrier :hookMailed off today

Thanks, Kelly! I'll be sure to let you know when I receive them, it should be soon. :)

MainelyCrafty, I hope your mother is recovering well! I'm very sorry about your great-nephew. You all are in my prayers. :hug

Thanks, Gran. Mom is coming along, although there are some bruises still showing and her arm & hand hasn't healed well at all. She just had to have a new MRI of it, they are trying to determine what is wrong. When she fell, her arm and hand were underneath her, that's how it got hurt in the first place.

The family is starting to come to terms with the loss of my nephew, although it's still a very sad thing. Thank you for asking about everything.

I have received squares from KellyA and posted a picture of them on my blog. If you'd like to take a look, just click on the link in my signature.

Thank you, KellyA! :hug They are awesome and as I said on my blog, it's great how all of it worked out with the colors being equal when all the squares are laid out.

Everyone,

I plan on starting to crochet the borders on by the beginning of next week. I'll be using black to make them all an even size, as well as compliment the colors used in the squares. I'll be blogging about my progress along the way and keeping you all updated.

Thank you all again for your help with this project! :manyheart

I have received squares from KellyA and posted a picture of them on my blog. If you'd like to take a look, just click on the link in my signature.

Thank you, KellyA! :hug They are awesome and as I said on my blog, it's great how all of it worked out with the colors being equal when all the squares are laid out.

Everyone,

I plan on starting to crochet the borders on by the beginning of next week. I'll be using black to make them all an even size, as well as compliment the colors used in the squares. I'll be blogging about my progress along the way and keeping you all updated.

Thank you all again for your help with this project! :manyheart

Ironic how the square counts ended up being equal, I am looking forward to seeing your love ghan :hug

Archived