Newbie here from Texas

denimangle

Hi y'all

I'm just getting started trying to teach my self. I Bought the book crocheting for dummies. :think It all started when I was given a trash bag full of yarn & Crochet needles. That had belonged to my DHs Aunt. Im a Quilter & Stained Glass person. I take big pieces(fabric or Glass) cut them into little pieces and put them back together into big pieces. :devil Anyway I knew nothing about crochet . I have finished 2 blankets that were started by said Aunt & a small scarf for My Grand daughter that she asked for. Its a good thing she is only 4.:manyheart But now am at a stand still. So I thought I would come here and pick brains and maybe learn a little more about Crochet.

About Me & Mine: DH & I live out in the woods in Almost East Texas . We are retired He is a disabled Viet Nam Vet. We raise goats & Australian Shepherds Together we have a total of 5 children & 8 grand children,all spread across the USA. We ride Harleys & try to find the time to get everything done around here. What did we do before we retired

Well that's about it for now

Thanks for letting me join

Cheryl

:welcome from NC. I have lurked :lurk here quite often but just joined myself. You will find lots of helpful tips and patterns to take you farther. If you still want to learn more there are lots of helpful videos at http://www.freepatterns.com and the I can't believe I'm Crocheting DVD series is excellent too. Again Welcome to Crochetville

Archived