animal crackers on a blanket

cissy

hope you can see the animals going around the blanket. They look like animal crackers !!! I fell in love with this the first time I saw the picture !!! Its a new leisure arts book 4.I used tlc in a pale blue for a baby shower (they know its a boy)

th_P1010130.jpg

th_P1010129.jpg

this is the kind of pattern that you have to pay close attention to(I use a postit note on rows). I also had an additional postit where I wrote down the row # that I was on,in case I put down the blanket for a minute.I am pleased how it came out,but, it is not the type of blanket that you can "take along with you".It has about 62 rows.

this is the kind of pattern that you have to pay close attention to(I use a postit note on rows). I also had an additional postit where I wrote down the row # that I was on,in case I put down the blanket for a minute.I am pleased how it came out,but, it is not the type of blanket that you can "take along with you".It has about 62 rows.

That's what I was wondering, but I just love the blanket so I may have to try it anyway! Yours is really lovely!

the book is a new leisure arts book(book 4) . I actually had seen the pattern as a Mary Maxim kit,but, after the kit and s&h ...yikes !!!! I ended up finding it on ebay..now i see it on qvc also !

Archived