Splish splash I was taking a bath CAL

darski

oooh...

I really like that set! I think I'll give it a crack. I have plenty of yarn that matches the spiral thingy (that just went home with my mom :wink) I will let you know how it goes.

I have a bit of arthritis starting too, but it seems so far that crocheting is what I need to stay loose. And I agree, cotton can be a bugger to work with when I am stiff. I sometimes find that if I "loosen up" with some acrylic yarn first, it doesn't seem as bad.

p.s. I need to pretend I didn't see the new "key Lime Socks CAL" just yet... I might be ready in a week or so :wink I need to get some of these wip's under control, they are beginning to run amock! :devil:rofl

I finally got my bath set moved into the shower... well you never know when a vital need to take another pic will arise :rofl

Anyhoo.... I love, love, love these items. The face flower scrubbie is wonderful and the back scrubber is just beyond wonderful.

I just made two more floral scrubbies for a bazaar that will happen in November but I wonder if others will be tempted to buy them. :think

Archived