12" Squares Needed For Comfortghan

Jempast

I am going through a hard time right now. My alcoholic mother has been giving me a lot of problems this month. Which has caused me a bunch of stress which has made my health go downhill quickly.

I would appreciate it if I could get enough 12" squares to make a comfortghan. I would appreciate the squares to be made with worsted weight yarn. Squares can be any color any pattern. I would like to have a comfortghan to cuddle up with when I feel down. This comfortghan would remind me there are kind people in the world.

If interested in sending me some squares please either PM or email me for my address.

Thanks,

Crystal

Oh sweetie, you're always in my thoughts. I'll be glad to send you a square and will PM for the address when it's ready to send.

Your ghan will be a gigantic hug from all of us. I feel the love to this day when I look at the one my friends in the Sky group made when my son was having such a health crisis.

Crystal,

Let me know if you are still in need of more squares as I just received my yarn I was waiting on to arrive to start some squares for another member who is in need of squares for a comfortghan for her mother.

Not that I needed any more yarn:) but specific colors, etc were asked for, so what could I do:)

Yvette

send me a pm

Hi Crystal

2 squares were mailed out today. Hope you like them.

I am sure I will love them. Hopefully the squares will be here tomorrow.

I love all of these beautiful squares I am getting. It always makes me smile when I get squares. I leave them on my desk since I crochet at my desk. I smile when ever I see the squares. I figure having the squares on my desk is the best visible place until I have enough for an afghan!

The workmanship you ladies do on the squares is amazing. It warms my heart when I think of the time you all spent on these squares that are just for me!

Archived