Fox's Reversible Bow Scarf

Lov2Crochet

Were did you get the pattern? It is beautiful and the colors is great.

Smoothfox is one of our members and she has an Etsy shop. I don't know if I am allowed to post the link to her shop or not but just go to Etsy.com and search for "Smoothfox"

Smoothfox is one of our members and she has an Etsy shop. I don't know if I am allowed to post the link to her shop or not but just go to Etsy.com and search for "Smoothfox"

You're welcome to post the link to another person's etsy shop. Crochetville is all about members sharing with other members about their favorite vendors, designers, etc. How else are we all going to learn about the latest wonderful things out there? :D

Our free advertising policies apply to members posting about their own business.

The policies could also be extended to cover instances of shilling: a business owner gets a friend to repeatedly post about the business for them, effectively skirting around our free advertising policies. Of course, that's a bit dishonest and really reeks of trying to take advantage of us. Crochetville members are so very nice that I'm sure none of them would ever resort to that kind of tactic. :)

But as long as you're just sharing about a designer whose patterns you really like, please do feel free to share a link.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived