Plz help me help a family

distinctives123

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...just wanted to pop by and let you know that I didn't forget about you... it has been crazy around here. I have been volunteering all week at the elementary school running a book fair, and will be there all day again tomorrow. As much as I love the kids, I sure do miss my hook!

anyway, I didn't want you to think that I had forgotten about you, and will still be sending you more squares, ok?

hope all is well!

:hug:manyheart

Hi everyone,

Have been busy putting comfortghan together! Only needing 10 more squares. Some people had pledged to make / send but didn't, I understand as we all get real busy.

Thank you VERY much to all who have helped.

When it is completed a friend is going to help me take a pic to post here.

Thanks again. Lee

Hi everyone,

Have been busy putting comfortghan together! Only needing 10 more squares. Some people had pledged to make / send but didn't, I understand as we all get real busy.

Thank you VERY much to all who have helped.

When it is completed a friend is going to help me take a pic to post here.

Thanks again. Lee

Lee,

Did you get the additional three I sent? It's been about a week since I sent them. :think

Hi, Lee-

I can't get to the post office till tomorrow, but I have 3 squares done and ready to send. I am shooting for 1 more for a total of 4. If I go to the main branch in Woburn, you should have them no later than Monday... will that still work?

:blush:blush sorry for being one of those who life happened to... I feel so terrible about it.:blush:(

I can't wait to see it all together!!!

xo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyong that has helped with htis project. Just sending a note to say I am still working on it. 25 squares have been joined tog in soft navy blue!! 25 more to go.

I got held up with working on it as I was waiting for squares promosed but never came to lay it out then was sick then have been dealing with som every stressful personal issues BUT this coming week will jumop back on it.

A pic will be posted when complete!!

Anyone still wishing to send a square PLZ do along with any note or card to the family.

Red White or Blue 10 inch squaes any pattern Lee Imbriani

5 Daniles Hgts #8

Fitchburg, MA 01420

my email is distinctives123@verizon.net thanks to all!!

Lee-

I have 6 more squares done for you and ready for the mail. Sorry I've been slow at getting them out to you - had some "children issues" that needed my attention.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi, Lee -

I wanted to check in and see how this 'ghan came out? I hope that the family is ok today... Their son is in my thoughts today, and I am greateful for his service.

Happy Memorial Day

Archived