Special 2009 C’ville Tote - Support Our Troops

Tampa Doll

:lol Im still sitting here holding my bag the first one is on the recliner which is where I keep it and now this one will be there to I have an end table with storage next to my recliner that I keep my projects in to keep the :cats out and when I work on it the bag comes out and goes over the arm of the recliner now I have one for both arms lol I should be making dinner for the DH but this is funner :)

:lol Im still sitting here holding my bag the first one is on the recliner which is where I keep it and now this one will be there to I have an end table with storage next to my recliner that I keep my projects in to keep the :cats out and when I work on it the bag comes out and goes over the arm of the recliner now I have one for both arms lol I should be making dinner for the DH but this is funner :)

:lol now you can two projects going on at the same time!!:yay

He can wait for dinner!!:lol

4y2RwP8DcQ+d6rT9ATiAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Shelia, tell Dh thank you. I do hope she likes it.

Janet - It will be delivered today, that is why I held off posting it.:hook

I saw one of your previous totes in person last week, Lady Sorce's...it was gorgeous! :manyheart You're very talented! :clap

Hopefully, I'll have the honor of being a 'bag' lady some day. :devil

Elise

It's beautiful!! I'm glad there are still many people who support the troops. Some people may not support the war itself, but the troops over there are doing their job and it's great that people support them :)

You are now a Bag Lady X's two. Enjoy the new bag. It is just so pretty.

You know, after I read that first post, I thought to myself "Well, we have several people on here with husbands and sons in the war, and Dawn, too. I know her brother is back but I know she still is a big supporter of the troops." And then to see she got it--yea! What a great job, Mary Jo!

Umm, you do get to crochet for yourself and Tampa Guy still, don't you? You're not spending all your time making bags for us, are you? :lol

Can't wait to see March! Luck o' the Irish? Spring Fling? March Madness? What will Tampa Doll do next?

Patty

• 2 months later...

Archived