Special 2009 C’ville Tote - Support Our Troops

Tampa Doll

Once in a while I get the itch to make a different tote, but I always come back to the same one. This time I decided to make a special tote for a friend.

I contacted her and asked about a favorite color, would she like the C’ville logo, or would she like something else, if I could do it.

This is what came out of her favorite color and request for the pocket.

So without any more fanfare, I introduce the Support Our Troops Tote.

th_8x6-2-SupportourTroops.gif(clickable)th_8x6SupportourTroops.gif

No that is not 2 totes you see, but 2 pockets, with 2 flowers and latches to keep the tote closed. I figured it was easier to make 2 fronts, than a front and back.

Oh and by the way, this is not March's tote.

:bheart OH That is so beautiful!! TALENTED!!! :manyheartShe is going to LOVE IT!:manyheart:crochetingDont know how you get so much done in so little time!!

p.s DH says he wouldnt mind a bag like that too :lol except leave off the roses :lolHe telling me to tell you that you SO TALENTED!!:manyheart

What a great bag! I think I will see what I can come with for my sister she would love that bag. She likes anything rw&b. Her son is in the army in afghanistan on his 3 tour. Thanks for sharing. I might add she has even taught her self to crochet.

Once in a while I get the itch to make a different tote, but I always come back to the same one. This time I decided to make a special tote for a friend.

I contacted her and asked about a favorite color, would she like the C’ville logo, or would she like something else, if I could do it.

This is what came out of her favorite color and request for the pocket.

So without any more fanfare, I introduce the Support Our Troops Tote.

th_8x6-2-SupportourTroops.gif(clickable)th_8x6SupportourTroops.gif

No that is not 2 totes you see, but 2 pockets, with 2 flowers and latches to keep the tote closed. I figured it was easier to make 2 fronts, than a front and back.

Oh and by the way, this is not March's tote.

I really dont know what to say right now she sent the bag to me Yes I knew about it but had no idea this is what was coming. Mary Jo is truly amazing she knows how supportive I am of our troops and how patriotic I am I love the red white and blue and love our troops one of which is my brother as most of you know. When she asked me what I wanted I said maybe something like the yellow ribbon or support out troops but this is even better who knew I would get 2 pockets Mary Jo THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH I LOVE IT. Dawn

Archived