Corn on the Cob Afghan

bearland53

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to thank you for the beautiful pattern. I wanted something lacy, light, and soft so I used your pattern with a larger hook and very very soft yarn. I also made it 5' x 6' as all my kids wanted big enough to wrap around themselves. This is for my petite (size1) DIL. She loves these colors.

But anyway, thank you for giving us a great pattern to work with and have fun.

Jacie

Click on image for larger image.

th_delta1.jpg

th_delta2.jpg

thank you so much for sharing this pattern-- it is great:cheer. I had just ordered some yarn to make an afghan but hadn't completely settled on a pattern and when I read this one I loved it and started immediately. I am using 3 different shades of purple and then a variegated purple and am happy with the way it is turning out. thanks again!

Both photos are of the same pattern. However, depending on how you change colors determines what it will look like. If the cluster is raised above the row, change colors - it will look like the purple, beige, green afghan.

If the cluster is flat and even with the row, it will look like the green/pink afghan.

I would like to make this for the next couple of afghans I make but I don't understand this portion of what you said. What do you mean if the cluster is raised above the row, change colors? I am feeling rather stupid for not getting this. I feel like it should be simple to understand and I don't right this minute

• 2 years later...
  • 5 years later...
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2012 at 0:08 PM, Julz said:

darn :( I really wanted to see it, but every time I click on the link it sends me to shutterfly and I don't see any afghan

There are photos on Ravelry if you'd like to see the stitch. And are more pics to see under the "Projects" link.

Archived