teakaycee

2009 Prayer Blanket Challenge....with pattern link

Glad I could help.

Meegan:hug

:hug:manyheart:hugYour package came today............... Thank you so much!!!!!!

the blankets are beautiful!!!

:heart

:mug

I have 2 RR done for you and would like to mail them out this coming week...could you PM me your mailing address and I will get them out!

Hi Tammy,

I finally have a blanket finished and ready to send to you. I've been laid up with a back injury and not able to drive yet. I will try to get it mailed out to this week.

Jamie

The blankets have yet to go out. Are you doing this next year? I feel so bad no being able to send it out yet. :ohdear Tammy I am so sorry.

I have 2 RR done for you and would like to mail them out this coming week...could you PM me your mailing address and I will get them out!

:hug Thank you!!!!

Hi Tammy,

I finally have a blanket finished and ready to send to you. I've been laid up with a back injury and not able to drive yet. I will try to get it mailed out to this week.

Jamie

:clap Thank you so much!!!!

The blankets have yet to go out. Are you doing this next year? I feel so bad no being able to send it out yet. :ohdear Tammy I am so sorry.

Jessica......... my dear sweet friend!

Please ................. do not worry yourself over this.

Yes... I will be doing this again next year. I will probably do this until I have every child covered :hook

I want you to focus on your needs right now. You have helped me this year quite a bit ... so tuck that box away.. and start your year off next year with being ahead with your charity work!

:hug:manyheart:hug Please dont feel bad... or I will!

:heart

:mug

Hi Tammy,

I finally got the afghan that I had ready sent out a couple of days ago. It's been a hectic time of year - nothing bad - just a lot going on.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Hi Tammy, Just wondering if you are in need of any more blankets???