Square Request-Update

buggaboosmommy

Donna, just letting you know I didn't get the squares in the mail until this morning. You should get them in a few days. 4 Espresso squares are on their way to you.

My camera batteries are charging...so when they are finished I will take a photo of all the squares I have received. Each of you are also receiving a thank you note in the mail :)

Photos coming soon....I can't believe all the wonderful squares I have received so far. Each of you have interesting taste and crochet style..it's going to be a WONDERFUL comfortghan :)

Donna

donna, i am sorry haven't had a chance to send your squares. am going to try and do it tomorrow. so much going on feel like i am lost in space:lol :lol have 6 or 7 squares coming your way.(sorry, can't remember lol) anyways they will be sent out this week for sure. :hug :hug

Hi Donna,

I feel so badly that it has taken me so long to get my squares mailed to you for your friends comfortghan. My husband was home on vacation all of last week and I barely even touched my crochet hooks, lol. You know how that goes :) I am making 2 squares today and will get them mailed out either later today or Wednesday at the latest.

Wow, there are so many amazing, loving and caring people out there. I saw the pictures that you posted of the squares you've received. It is so wonderful that there are so many wanting to help with this comfortghan.

I will be praying for him.

Take care,

Betty

There is no reason at all to feel bad! I know each of us have our own busy lives and I wasn't expecting anyone to drop what they were doing to make squares :) I am thankful for everyone who sends them...no matter when they are received. The comfortghan will be made with love and care...and no one will know when the squares made it to me..Rob will only know that he is loved :)

Thank you...all of you!

Donna

Archived