Sign in to follow this  
Mom2PBJ

Less than a week old Newbie

So this past Sunday (2/08) I did my first cast-on of 10. I've been practicing with those 10 a few rows a day and I have about 12 rows now (I'm still slow and only do it on the bus to and from work) and I've realized that it's the right width for my iPod Nano (and the yarn matches it, too!) so I figure that I would just keep practicing until it's the right length. Now my problem is I don't know how to bind off. Any suggestions on where to look for this? Thanks.

You need to put Knitting Help.com into your favorites. I'm sending you directly to videos about casting-off but you might go to their home page and bookmark it. Congratulations on your knew knitting knack (sorry, couldn't resist) and I hope you find it as fun and profitable as I have.

You need to put Knitting Help.com into your favorites. I'm sending you directly to videos about casting-off but you might go to their home page and bookmark it. Congratulations on your knew knitting knack (sorry, couldn't resist) and I hope you find it as fun and profitable as I have.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.