A Shoulder bag

irikel

I just finished this bag today...It was really fast and easy to make. This is the link..it is a free pattern ..the blog is in spanish but you dont really need to read the instructions...since the pictures are self explanitory. (is that a right ??:think...:lol)

http://blog.acrochet.com/patrones-gratis/hagamos-una-cartera-con-cuadros-unidos.html

203531.jpg

Great job!

I love these purses. You can see my pink one in my thumbnail above. I have one in blues and gray that is close to being finished. After seeing yours, I want to get busy and finish mine.

Thanks for sharing.

:hug

Great job!

I love these purses. You can see my pink one in my thumbnail above. I have one in blues and gray that is close to being finished. After seeing yours, I want to get busy and finish mine.

Thanks for sharing.

:hug

Yayyy....good for you :lol....Thank you all for the lovely comments..

Excuse me--what is a WIM? I'm new to this "stuff" (forums. etc.) and I'm pretty dumb yet!!

Avon lady...i'm not sure it's "WIM " but I do know a "WIP" ia a work in progress...I really like this purse , so now my daughter got a look at it and ....yes....she either wants this one or to make her one!!!!! :lol

I just finished this bag today...It was really fast and easy to make. This is the link..it is a free pattern ..the blog is in spanish but you dont really need to read the instructions...since the pictures are self explanitory. (is that a right ??:think...:lol)

http://blog.acrochet.com/patrones-gratis/hagamos-una-cartera-con-cuadros-unidos.html

203531.jpg

Could you possibly give me a simple run-down of the pattern? I just dont trust myself enough to make it work without tha pattern. lol. Ive made granny squares before just not a purse... and the pictures are definitely helpful, Im just not sure the differences between a double or triple crochet byjust looking at the pics. Are the rounds of the squartes done in doubles?

Archived