Hello Everyone, Assistance would be terrific!

naburu

Well, I found out recently that my mother has been admitted to the hospital. She isn't well. I'd like to not get into detail because it is a bit personal. Basically, she's having kidney problems. She'll be in the hospital "until further notice". I was wanting to make her an afghan, but I just don't have the time between school, my son, and 2 jobs. I would appreciate it so much if you all would be interested in whipping up some 8" squares?

The best colors would be shades of pink and lite green, and white.

I would be so grateful for any donations. Even a little helps.

PM me for my address if you are interested.

Thanks so much!

my squares were mailed out this morning

Thanks a bunch! :)

I have pink and white but no light green is that ok. I made a square tonight and it is 2 shades of pink and white. Let me know if that is fine. if it is I have 2 to send Monday.

Of course that is fine. Thank you so much!

I have two squares all ready to go but since the post office has a holiday tomorrow I will have my DBF mail them on Tuesday. Hope you like them.

Thanks! I'm sure I will! :)

You all are so helpful. I have had at least 10 people offer to make a couple of squares so far. Every bit helps!!:hug

Just wanted to let you know 6 squares went in the mail today!!

Oh wow! So Many! Thanks!!

And Pineknott, yours arrived today, I love them, thank you SOO much. They're going to go great with the afghan.

Hi Shaquanna,

Just wanted to let you know that 2 squares are in the mail today for you.

Andrea :hug

I recieved them, thank you so much!!

Hi Do you still need squares or have recieved enough? If you let me know maybe I can help with one or two.

I could use some more. :)

Let me know if you're wanting to help. :hook

Archived