I am so EXCITED!

CrochetSpot

Hi! I'm Rachel and as the title says, I am so excited!

I'm so glad that I found this forum and I am so excited about meeting new people that crochet. Crochetville seems like a great place to be and I can't wait to get starting exploring all the threads.

I think I'm going to get started right...about...now! :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Rachel, I'm Rachel. :)

Glad you found Crochetville! Welcome aboard!

Hi Rachel! Glad to see another Rachel! there are so many of us :cheer

O I noticed you're the Rachel from crochet pattern central!!! I love browsing through your site it's great! I was just about to send you an email the other day to ask you a question, what a coincidence!

:welcome from Michigan! just checked out your blog, and bookmarked it for further reference......looks good!

Thanks for the welcome and for checking out my blog!! I just started it, so I hope to have a bunch more great things on there! Again, Thanks!

Hi Rachel, and welcome to the 'ville'! I know you will enjoy it!

Thanks so much for the welcome! I have to say I checked out your site and you've made 367 blankets!!! WOW!! That is very impressive and I'm so glad that you do it for a great cause!

Hi Rachel! Glad to see another Rachel! there are so many of us :cheer

O I noticed you're the Rachel from crochet pattern central!!! I love browsing through your site it's great! I was just about to send you an email the other day to ask you a question, what a coincidence!

Yep, that's me. Ask away (I don't promise to have all the answers, but...) :lol

Archived