Amigurumi along - Hello Kitty

Oslofia

I joined the

Amigurumi Along today...and I had to start on my first project as soon as I was signed up. I took the picture with my mobile, so it is a bit blury. Anyways, the result was yet another Hello Kitty thingy...no I mean Amigurumi, and she ended up being about 8 cm / 3 inches in lenght. I think that I'll put her on my handbag strap...far away from my 2 year old bulldozer. I think that it could be really cute to make it with thinner yarn and smaller hook, and turn this little baby into a little mobile charm.

Have a look at her at my

blog :)

I want to make more of these cute small Amigurumi dolls, and I think that Keroppi or Cinamoroll is up next =)

That would make an adorable baby mobile :) I can just see Kerropi and and the other characters what a great idea :cheerOOps you didn't say a baby mobile, you know those things that hang over the crib but that would be pretty cute. Anyway now that I've confused you I love it :manyheart

She's so adorable!

I've always loved Hello Kitty, and my girls inherited it from me, so we've got a house full of hello kitty stuff.

Alisha, I think that making a baby mobile would be great!!! The size of the doll I made would be perfect for making a baby mobile, and I think that it could be cute with the HK doll wearing the dress in different colors, or to make 4-5 different Sanrio dolls. See Alisha, you really inspired me. I have quite a few mobile ideas in my head now. Oh, if I ever get another baby.... :lol

Your Welcome :hug I'm glad my confusion inspired you hehe. I do think it would be really cute for a girl all Hello Kitty w diff colored dresses like you said and for a boy Kerropi , Batz Maru and Chococat would be really cute. Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Alisha, I think that making a baby mobile would be great!!! The size of the doll I made would be perfect for making a baby mobile, and I think that it could be cute with the HK doll wearing the dress in different colors, or to make 4-5 different Sanrio dolls. See Alisha, you really inspired me. I have quite a few mobile ideas in my head now. Oh, if I ever get another baby.... :lol

Very cute! I love the Hello Kitty dog sweater! Your picture in the thread isn't showing up. I had to go to your blog. Just thought you might want to know.

Archived