One-Skein Scarf Two-Tone

boksie

Hi Everyone. Today I broke out my SnB book and made the one-skein scarf in it. It whipped up very quickly and I've already taken a picture and posted it in my blog. I really love this pattern--it is easy and fast. The thing to be careful of is keeping very close track of how many chains you start with. My count was a little off so I ended up decreasing one stitch on each side when I was putting the border on. Before I forget, here it is!

Wow!! I really like the use of two colors!! The hat and scarf--nice looking set!! I just love that scarf pattern!! Except I don't use the L hook, I'm only 5 ft. tall!! :lol And it would be waaaaaay tooooo long for me!! :eek I've been meaning to work out the stitches so that it isn't that long for me. So for me, it's not really a one skein scarf, which I hoped it would be,to get rid of some of this stash I have!! :yarn

Wow!! I really like the use of two colors!! The hat and scarf--nice looking set!! I just love that scarf pattern!! Except I don't use the L hook, I'm only 5 ft. tall!! :lol And it would be waaaaaay tooooo long for me!! :eek I've been meaning to work out the stitches so that it isn't that long for me. So for me, it's not really a one skein scarf, which I hoped it would be,to get rid of some of this stash I have!! :yarn

In the pattern it tells you how to adjust the size. I will definitely be making more of these. Good luck with making your own.

Archived